Helm of Awe Viking Axe - Othala
Helm of Awe Viking Axe - Othala. The Vikings were famous for using axes as their weapons of choice, this design is based on the traditional Norse bearded axe design. This weapon would most likely have been used with a shield, a single handed axe which would be lightening fast and deadly in the hands of a skilled Viking warrior. The Axe is made completely by hand and to a very high quality finish.
Fast and Free Worldwide Shipping Available.
- Length: 62cm (24.4")
- Steel: High Carbon Steel 60
- Material handle: Beechwood
- Manufacturing: Hand Forged, Etching, Engraving
- Weight: 1.4kg
- Handmade Leather Sheath Included
- Sharp & Fully Functional Axe
- High Quality Materials for Durability
- Fully Handmade Item, No Pre-Bought Parts
- Custom Engravings on Handle (Optional)
- Handmade Wooden Box (Optional)
Priority Manufacturing & Express Shipping by Courier Is Available for this Item (Extra Cost). Please email us if interested: email@example.com
*Please read our shipping terms regarding handmade Axes*